Privacy and Dignity Policy
I and any prospective employees will put the interests of people using aesthetics services first, making their care and safety our main concern and making sure that their dignity is preserved. We will ensure each individual’s specific needs are recognised, assessed and responded to. We will also make sure that those receiving treatment are given respect, that their rights are upheld in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that clients with a protected characteristic will not be discriminated against.
To achieve this, we intend to:
· Treat people as individuals and uphold their dignity.
· Treat people with kindness, respect and compassion.
· Make sure the fundamentals of treatment are delivered effectively.
· Avoid making assumptions and recognise diversity and individual choice.
· Make sure that any treatment, assistance or care for which we are responsible is delivered within a time frame agreed with each client.
In conformance with Health and Social Care Standards (Scotland) This document was written by Janet Aitken in July 2019 and is scheduled for review July 2020.