Privacy and Dignity Policy Aitken Aesthetics
This policy has been adapted and reviewed in line with the Scottish Government guidance concerning precautions necessary to suppress potential further spread of the COVID-19 infection.
I and any prospective employees will put the interests of people using aesthetics services first, making their care and safety our main concern and making sure that their dignity is preserved. We will ensure the specific needs of each client are recognised, assessed and responded to. We will also make sure that those receiving treatment are given respect, that their rights are upheld in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that clients with a protected characteristic will not be discriminated against.
To achieve this, we intend to:
· Treat people as individuals and uphold their dignity.
· Treat people with kindness, respect and compassion.
· Make sure the fundamentals of treatment are delivered effectively.
· Avoid making assumptions and recognise diversity and individual choice.
· Make sure that any treatment, assistance or care for which we are responsible is delivered within a time frame agreed with each client.
In conformance with Health and Social Care Standards (Scotland) This document was updated and reviewed by Janet Aitken in June 2020 and is next scheduled for review in June 2021.